Established in 2006 to facilitate the distribution of headsets and audio products, Auroz now prides itself in being a leading Audio and Video Collaboration Distributor in the region.
Our achievements to date have been made possible through our unique Base of Qualified Reseller and Integrator partners who cover a range of Office, Contact Centre, Enterprise and Unified Communications in today’s evolving marketplace. Auroz prides itself in developing strong, long term partnerships built on trust, respect and our desire to help achieve growth for each of our business partners.
Of course, the success of any business is not only reliant on strong management but also on the commitment and professionalism of a strong, agile and highly skilled team. Since 2006, many of our Resellers and Integrators have enjoyed the service and support provided by our friendly and knowledgeable team of sales and support specialists.
As we move forward, it is our aim to further enhance our range of world leading products with a focus towards Unified Communications. We are continually evolving our distribution portfolio of complimentary UC products and systems to enhance the diversity of technologies we offer.
For our highly regarded Reseller partners, we trust this will be an opportunity to further grow your business.
If you’re not already an Auroz partner, then we hope to see you on board soon.
- 2006 – Auroz is founded by John Sexton and Paul Norman as a dedicated Headset distributor
- 2009 – Wins largest Plantronics Contact Centre Supply contract in A/NZ
- 2012 – Begins to distribute UC Headsets, adds conferencing devices
- 2013 – Australia’s largest Headset Distributor
- 2014 – APAC’s largest Headset Distributor
- 2015 – Signs Audiocodes (AU), Kuando Busylights (AU/NZ)
- 2016 – Celebrates 10 years, signs SilexPro (AU/NZ), SilexPro (AU/NZ)
- 2018 – Supplies Audiocodes largest order in Australia, signs Embrava (AU/NZ) and Infocus (AU/NZ)
- 2019 – Supplies Plantronics largest order in Australia, Signs Sennheiser Communications (AU)